Events Code of Conduct
Participant Code of Conduct
- Participants of our events must exhibit appropriate behaviour at our event and must not bully, harass or harm any individual
- Participants must wear appropriate attire and maintain a standard of personal appearance that is appropriate for young individuals
- Participants must ensure that they ask permission to take photos of other people
- There is to be no consumption of alcohol, smoking, vaping or drug use before, during, after our event
- There is to be no inappropriate activities and interactions
- Do not abuse our staff or volunteers
- Do not ridicule any participant or stall maker
- Do not use any foul, racist, or abusive language to anyone
- Do not ever use physical violence or threaten anyone
- Perth STEM will be taking photos and videos during the event, if you do not want to be in these imagery, please let our photographer know, or contact [email protected]
- Perth STEM will take all necessary and reasonable steps and provide adequate safety warnings, advice and precautions as necessary. It is your decision to participate in our activities and we accept no liability for damages or injury caused that is beyond our control.
The Perth STEM and their organizers will at their discretion remove anyone from the event if they are found to be in breach of these rules.